GLBTQ is connecting Whitman Students who are exploring their sexual orientation, gender identity, and gender expression with queer Whitman students, faculty, and staff who understand, can relate to, and have tips for living a happy and queer life.
In this program Queer Peers:
- Are matched based on identities, interests, and goals
- Meet every other week
- Talk about intricacies in coming out to friends, family, at Whitman, and in their professional life
- Explore their GLBT and Queer identities
- Build their queer community
- Learn to navigate the queer scene at Whitman College and Walla Walla area
- Develop a confidential relationship
- Meeting every other week for one semester.
- Keeping a confidential relationship