Facilities and Making Reservations
The Glover Alston Center can be used freely by students, staff and faculty during open hours. Please see posted signs for the day's reservations. All the spaces at the Glover Alston Center are available for reservations by individuals, and campus groups and their community partners. The Glover Alston Center is open during the academic year (when classes are in session). Special reservations may be granted on an individual basis during academic breaks.
9:00 a.m. — 9:00 p.m. daily
To reserve a room or request additional information, email email@example.com or call the GAC at 509-522-4319 with the following details:
1. Event name
2. Date and time of the event (including time before to set up and time after to clean up)
3. What space you would like to reserve
4. Requests for A/V hookups, or any other supplies
Below you can browse the facilities available at the Glover Alston Center.
Pleasant Miles Room
Upstairs TV Room
- There is patio seating on the porch; additional tables and chairs should be requested through Campus Events & Conferences: 509-527-5366 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A grill is available for use. You must request a propane tank in advance.