Bosch Foundation Fellowship
National deadline: November 1, 2018, 8:59 PM (PST)
- U.S. citizen
- 40 years or younger at the application deadline
- Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant, paid and full-time work experience in target fellowship field
- Outstanding professional performance
- Commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
Award summary: The Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program is a distinguished transatlantic initiative that offers 15 accomplished Americans the opportunity to complete a comprehensive professional development program in Germany. The Bosch Fellowship is comprised of three main components: customized work placements, professional seminars, and German language training. Bosch Fellows work as consultants in their field of expertise at leading public or private institutions in Germany. In addition, Bosch Fellows participate in professional seminars, where they travel to meet and exchange ideas with key figures across Germany and Europe. Prior to their work placements and seminars, Bosch Fellows participate in up to five months of language training with both private tutors in the United States and group classes in Germany.
Application Process: online
- Application form
- Essay responses
- Curriculum Vitae
- Official transcripts
- Letters of recommendation (2), must be on letterhead and be hand-signed by recommender, who will then submit via online.
Faculty representative: Keith Raether