We’ll Have Your Back
At Whitman, you’ll never be alone on your journey.
Your well-being matters. We want to be sure you have everything you need to thrive as a student and a person. You’ll have access to a wide range of resources, including:
- Academic Resource Center
- Counseling Center
- Disability support services
- Faculty advisors and mentors
- Financial aid guidance
- Resident assistants in Residence Halls
- Student academic advisors in Residence Halls
- Student Engagement Center (internships and career assistance)
- Student Health Center
When you need someone to talk to ... Peer Listeners are students who are available to their peers on campus to help promote mental health and well-being.