Spring Visitors' Day is on April 7, 2017.
Here are just a few of the events and activities you can take part in:
- Campus tours
- Admission and financial aid session
- Class visits
- Faculty panel on signature programs
- Fellowships, research and internship opportunities
- Academic program presentations
- Student panel
- Outdoor program slide show
- Off-Campus Studies presentation
- Intercultural Center presentation
- Coach and student-athlete meetings
- Complimentary breakfast and lunch
Please call the Office of Admission at (509) 527-5176 or toll-free at (877) 462-9448 if you have any questions.
Visitors please note: On Visitors' Days we do NOT offer individual interviews.