Admitted Students' Day will be held on April 22, 2017.
Each spring we welcome admitted students to experience the Whitman community in action to help finalize their college decisions.
Here are just a few of the events and activities we will have planned for you:
- Sample a class taught by a Whitman Professor
- Campus and Residence Hall Tours
- Current Student Panel Discussions
- Outdoor Luncheon
- Intercultural Center Open House
- Whittie Activities with Current Students
- Fellowships, Research, and Off-Campus Internship Opportunities
- Academic Program Overviews
- Outdoor Program Slide Show
- Study Abroad Slide Show and Discussion
- Meet Coaches and Student-Athletes
A registration link will appear here about a month before the event.
Admitted Students' Day includes outdoor activities. You might want to bring appropriate attire if you plan to participate. We hope to see you out in the sunshine in the afternoon!
Visitors Please Note:
On Visitors’ Days we do NOT offer individual interviews and overnight stays are no longer available.
Visitors will have a chance to attend a variety of discussions about our most popular academic departments and programs. Unfortunately, Whitman does not typically offer classes on Saturdays but there will be a few sample classes to attend.
Visitors will also have the chance to meet with coaches and student athletes on Visitors’ Days if they decide.
Please call the Office of Admission at (509) 527-5176 or toll free at (877) 462-9448 if you have any other questions.