Admitted Students' Day
Admitted Students are invited to our campus each spring
Admitted Students' Day falls on Saturday, April 14, 2018. Register here!
Click here for a preliminary schedule of the events! More details, including locations and presenters, will be added as they become available.
If you plan on arriving on the afternoon of Friday, April 13, you can check in from 3:00 PM to 5:00 PM in Penrose House, our Admission Office, at 345 Boyer Avenue.
On Saturday, April 14, check in will run from 7:45-8:15 at Cordiner Hall (44 Park Street). Coffee, tea, and light snacks will be provided. A brief welcome address will commence at 8:20.
Here a just a few of the events and activities you may take part in:
- A class taught by a Whitman professor
- Campus and residence hall tours
- Panel discussions led by current students
- An outdoor lunch
- An open house with the Intercultural Center
- Whittie activities with current students
- Talks about fellowships, research opportunities, and internships
- Overviews of some of our academic programs
- An Outdoor Program slide show
- A study abroad slide show and discussion
- A chance to meet coaches and student-athletes
Admitted Students' Day includes outdoor activities. You might want to bring appropriate attire if you plan to participate. We hope to see you out in the sunshine in the afternoon!
Visitors Please Note:
On Visitors’ Days we do NOT offer individual interviews and overnight stays are no longer available.
Visitors will have a chance to attend a variety of discussions about our most popular academic departments and programs. Unfortunately, Whitman does not typically offer classes on Saturdays but there will be a few sample classes to attend.
Visitors will also have the chance to meet with coaches and student athletes on Visitors’ Days if they decide.
Please call the Office of Admission at (509) 527-5176 or toll free at (877) 462-9448 if you have any other questions.