Visit Protocols During COVID-19
All admission staff and guests will be required to wear face coverings at all times and maintain a distance of at least 6 feet at all times.
Guests will be contacted 48 hours before their visit and must answer “no” to the following questions:
- Have you or someone you have been in close contact with been diagnosed with COVID-19 or placed in quarantine in the past 30 days?
- Are you or someone you have been in close contact with awaiting COVID-19 test results?
- Do you have one of the following symptoms that is not attributable to another condition:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
If the answer to any of these questions is yes, please contact the Office of Admission to reschedule your visit to campus: 509-527-5176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guests are asked to take their temperature prior to arriving on campus and are expected to reschedule if their temperature is higher than 100.4.