Resources for Students
Links for News Annotation Assignments
Links for Writing Economics Papers
Whitman College Penrose Memorial Library Resources
Syllabi are provided as pdf files for active courses. Current students may go to Canvas for more class materials.
- Econ 101, Principles of Microeconomics (Fall 2019 Syllabus)
- Econ 307, Intermediate Microeconomics
- Econ 467, Law & Economics
Posted Material on Past Research and Teaching Projects
- Assessing Classroom Peer Effects on Student Learning: Statistical and Qualitative Evidence for Gateway Courses at Three Liberal Arts Classes (funded by the Teagle Foundation; Jeffrey Parker, Principlal Investigator).
- Supplemental Material for Crouter, "A Water Bank Game with Fishy Externalities," Review of Agricultural Economics 25(1) (June 2003): 246-268.
- Survey Results for the Snake River Salmon and Steelhead Projects for the students of Environmental & Natural Resource Economics at Reed and Whitman College, Fall 2000.