National deadline: January 19, 2016
- Graduates of a four-year university or college
- Colorado connection (resident, student/graduate from a Colorado college or university, immediate family) and/or an explicit interest in serving the communities of Colorado
- Strong leadership capability and potential, ability to work as a member of a team and an interest in public service or civic engagement
- Ability to travel throughout the state of Colorado on official Foundation business
Award Summary and conditions: El Pomar's Fellowship program is built around the idea that outstanding organizations and communities don't just happen--they evolve when great potential meets great leadership.The focus of the Fellowship is on cultivating the next generation of leaders in the state of Colorado.
Application process: Online (http://fellowship.elpomar.org/page.asp?id=1&name=Home)
- Personal Statement (not to exceed two pages): Please describe your interest in the Fellowship and in serving the communities of Colorado. In addition, please cite a specific example from your resume highlighting a lesson you learned about leadership.
- Curriculum Vitae
- College transcript(s)
- Recommendation forms (2)
For more detailed instructions please visit: http://fellowship.elpomar.org/FAQ
Faculty representative: Keith Raether
Contact information: http://www.elpomar.org/contact-us