Echoing Green Fellowships
National deadline: TBA- October 2018
- 18 or older
- English fluency
- Organizations must be original idea of the applicant, in its start-up phase, independent and autonomous.
- Applicants must make a full-time commitment (minimum 35 hours per week) to the organization's development for the duration of the two-year fellowship. It is expected that all selected fellows resign from their current employment to dedicate themselves full-time to their initiatives. Students will not be eligible for their fellowship stipend if their organization is put on hold due to conflicts with their studies.
- Partnerships (organizations led by two individuals) may apply. Both partners must make a full-time commitment of no fewer than 35 hours per week to the development of the organization.
- Applicants can be citizens of any nationality and their organizations can be based in any country. However, if the applicant is not a US citizen or permanent resident and does not have legal status to work in the US, no services in connection with their fellowship may be performed in the United States.
- Applicants must commit to attending Echoing Green's training conferences, if selected as fellows. All new fellows attend a conference in July the year they are selected, as well as a November conference that year and for the next three years. Echoing Green covers all expenses related to these events and will announce the dates a few months prior to each conference.
Application process: online
Application requirements: For more details visit: http://www.echoinggreen.org/fellowship/application-guidance
Faculty Representative: Keith Raether
National committee interview: Yes
Selection process: The Echoing Green Fellowship selection process is highly competitive. Applicants progress through three application stages with eliminations after each phase. By the end of the process, Echoing Green will have narrowed the 2500+ applications to 30 fellowships. The 2018 finalists will begin their fellowship July 2018 and continue until June 30, 2020.
Contact information: http://www.echoinggreen.org/fellowship