Syllabi are provided as pdf files for active courses. Current students may go to CLEo for more class materials.
- Econ 100, Principles of Microeconomics & the Environment (Spring 2016 Syllabus)
- Econ 101, Principles of Microeconomics
- Econ 268, Government & the Economy
- Econ 277, Global Environmental and Natural Resource Issues (Spring 2016 Syllabus)
- Econ 307, Intermediate Microeconomics
- Econ 394, Government Regulation of Business in the U.S.
- Econ 467, Law & Economics
- Econ 477, Environmental and Natural Resource Economics
Resources for Students
Links for News Annotation Assignments
Links for Writing Economics Papers
- Mascarenhas and Crouter, A Concise Guide to Writing Term Papers in Economics
- Parker, Citation Style for Papers and Theses in Economics
Whitman College Penrose Memorial Library Resources
Posted Material on Past Research and Teaching Projects
- Assessing Classroom Peer Effects on Student Learning: Statistical and Qualitative Evidence for Gateway Courses at Three Liberal Arts Classes (funded by the Teagle Foundation; Jeffrey Parker, Principlal Investigator).
- Supplemental Material for Crouter, "A Water Bank Game with Fishy Externalities," Review of Agricultural Economics 25(1) (June 2003): 246-268.
- Survey Results for the Snake River Salmon and Steelhead Projects for the students of Environmental & Natural Resource Economics at Reed and Whitman College, Fall 2000.