Student Academic Advisers (SAs) work as peer advisers, living in first-year sections of the residence halls providing first-year students with academic support. SAs assist new students with orientation, course planning, and registration. SAs help first-year students learn to be self-reliant and successful in achieving their academic goals.
Apply to join the Fall 2017 SA Cohort!
Timeline of SA Selection Process
- Information Panels with former SAs will be held in Jewett (Thursday, Jan. 19) and in Anderson (Tuesday, Jan. 24). Both will take place at 7pm.
- Applications due Wednesday, Feb. 8 by 5pm - in person, in the Academic Resource Center, Memorial 325
- Interviews will take place during the weeks of Feb. 13 and Feb. 20
- You will have 3 interviews
- 1-1 with someone from the ARC
- 1-1 with an RD
- A group session
- Acceptance offer letters through campus mail Friday, March 3
If you'd like more information, please email Rebecca Frost.