Spiritual Activities Room
- Prentiss Hall, bottom floor, room 10
Hours and Scheduling:
- Open Hours: Everyday 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- The room can be reserved in advance. If you (or your group) plan to use the room every week at the same time, please contact the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life, 509-527-4449, email@example.com.
Room Usage Policies:
- Please leave the room (and the kitchen) exactly as you found it.
- Candles and incense are strictly prohibited unless previously cleared through the Office of Religious and Spiritual Life.
The intended uses of the Whitman College Spiritual Activities Room include:
- providing a meeting space for campus religious groups.
- providing a space for worship.
- providing a space for individual or group prayer / meditation.
- providing a space to study and discuss spiritual issues and sacred texts.