|Date: 09/18/2012||Office/Department: Environmental Health and Safety|
|Starting Wage: Minimum||Supervisor: John O'Neill|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
Primary job functions
- Testing Safety Equipment – Inspections of eye-wash stations and safety showers located in campus laboratories, art studios, and work-shops.
- Assist with safety Inspections on campus building, facilities and documenting of findings.
- Participate and assist in campus safe training programs.
- Approx. 7-10 hours/week.
- Recommended to have completed general and organic chemistry
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to safety and environmental stewardship.
How to Apply
Work Study students encouraged to apply. Use link at bottom of job description.