Division II Assistant
|Date: 08/11/11||Office/Department: Olin Hall|
|Starting Wage: Minimum||Supervisor: Pat Sorenson|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
The Olin Hall office is in need of a Division II Assistant to support the Olin Hall Office Staff and the Division II Faculty.
Position Title: Division II Assistant
Position Description: Support the Olin Hall Office Staff and Division II Faculty by:
1. Copy classroom material, letters, articles, etc. for approximately 75 faculty in Olin Hall. Duplicate supplemental materials for use in the classroom, library reserve readings, and articles to be used by various committees.
2. Assist with the distribution of mail to faculty mailboxes in the office.
3. Prepare mail that will be sent to all faculty on campus. This may include copying of material, separating material into appropriate divisions, and typing labels and/or envelopes.
4. Run errands for the Olin Hall faculty and staff. This includes taking mail to the Reid Campus Center or to Distribution Services in Boyer House, taking last minute memos to offices on campus, delivering items to the Business Office and other departments in Memorial or elsewhere on campus, and picking up cash reimbursements for faculty members.
5. Refill paper in the fax machine, printers, and copiers.
6. Stock supplies (paper clips, staples, etc.) in the copy room and the main office.
7. Assist with giving direction to campus visitors and help students locate professors and/or classes.
8. Update reader boards each semester.
9. Miscellaneous duties as assigned. Ability to follow directions and to work accurately and neatly. Ability to work independently as required and to maintain confidentiality. Maintain a professional and upbeat manner.
Skills/Background: Ability to follow directions and to work accurately and neatly. Ability to work independently as required and to maintain confidentiality. Maintain a professional and upbeat manner.
Number of Hours: one hour per day
Application process: Send resume to Olin Hall Office