|Date: 08/02/2011||Office/Department: Admission|
|Starting Wage:||Supervisor: Tillie Gottlieb|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
A-Team Managers will work closely with Tillie Gottlieb (Admission Officer & Visit Program Liaison) and Cristie Crawford (Campus Visit Coordinator) to lead new and returning A-Team members. Managers should possess strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Coordinate the hiring process of new A-Team members
- Develop and implement tour guide training
- Lead tour guide training sessions
- Create agendas and lead bi-monthly A-Team meetings
- Enhance publicity for A-Team recruitment
- Lead various projects such as:
Student Letter Writing
Panels for A-Team meetings
- Assist Senior Interns during Visit Day scheduling
Managers will work an average of 4-6 hours per week depending on their projects and time of year. They will be hired to work throughout the academic year.
Contact: Cristie Crawford, Campus Visit Coordinator, email@example.com, 509-522-4423
Contact: Tillie Gottlieb, Admission Officer, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-527-5176