|Date: 08/02/2011||Office/Department: Admission|
|Starting Wage:||Supervisor: Maranda Norton|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
The Campus Visit Program at Whitman College agrees to the following statements:
- The Office of Admission will provide a key to your room for the tour guide(s) to use during the one hour tour.
- Tour guides will be asked to knock three times before entering.
- Your room will be unlocked only while the visitors are viewing your room. This should last no more than three to five minutes.
- Only the basic features of your room will be shown. Visitors will be instructed to observe your room, but not touch your belongings.
- The tour guide will lock the room after it is shown.
- The Office of Admission will provide compensation to Showroom Hosts in the form of Bookstore money at the end of each semester.
The Showroom Host agrees to the following statements:
- You are welcome to be in your room during the campus tour, but you are not required to be present.
- Keep your room presentable and neat.
- Signage, advertisements or paraphernalia for substances such as alcohol, drugs or other illegal acts will not be visible to visitors.
- While it is unlikely that anything will occur, the Office of Admission is not liable for damage or stolen belongings.
Contact: Maranda Norton, Interim Campus Visit Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-522-4423
Contact: Tillie Gottlieb, Admission Officer, email@example.com, 509-527-5176