|Date: 08/02/2011||Office/Department: Admission|
|Starting Wage:||Supervisor: Maranda Norton|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
Student Schedulers are an integral part of the Campus Visit Program. They assist the Campus Visit Coordinator (CVC) with various tasks to make the Campus Visit Program run smoothly. They may also be assigned responsibilities from the Backup Campus Visit Coordinator (BCVC) or Visit Program Liaison (VPL).
General Campus Visit Program Responsibilities:
- Answer & Return Phone Calls & Emails
- Enter Visit Requests & Schedule Tentative Visits in Datatel
- Utilize the Zimbra Calendar to Schedule Interviews & Meetings for Officers/Interns
- Finalize Tentative Visit Requests
- Schedule Overnight Hosts & Lunch Hosts as Needed
- Send Daily Reminders to Overnight Hosts & Lunch Hosts
- Assemble Visitor Packets & File
- Distribute Visit Sheets to Officers & Receptionist
- Deliver Overnight Packets to Library
- Check-in Visitors at Library (as needed)
- Greet & Check-in Visitors Upon Arrival (as needed)
- Restock Publications (as needed)
Student Schedulers will possess strong computer skills including data entry. They will have positive communication skills while talking with prospective students and families. They must be able to multi-task and work quickly and accurately. Students must also be disciplined and responsible, and exhibit a good sense of humor and flexibility.
This is a part-time position throughout the academic year, which requires a commitment of 4-8 hours per week. This position is open to all students, but please note that preference will be given to those with federal or Washington state work study.
Contact: Maranda Norton, Interim Campus Visit Coordinator, email@example.com, 509-522-4423