|Date: 08/25/2011||Office/Department: Admission|
|Starting Wage:||Supervisor: Maranda Norton|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
Want to show off Whitman and get paid at the same time? Overnight Hosting is open to students living on campus, including incoming freshmen. Overnight stays are offered to prospective students most Sunday through Thursday nights.
Overnight Hosting includes:
- Picking up your overnight guest at either the Admission Office or Penrose Library
- Having dinner and breakfast with your student in one of the dining halls
- Providing a space for your student to sleep in your room. They are instructed to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping mat, and homework or a book to occupy their time while you are doing your homework
- Following the Overnight Host guidelines
- Showing prospective students what you love about Whitman
If you are enthusiastic about your Whitman experience and would like to share that with prospective students, please apply now! Applications are accepted on an on-going basis.
Contact: Maranda Norton, Interim Campus Visit Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-522-4423
******Please do not hit the "Apply for this job" link at the bottom of this job description. Instead, please go to the Admission Office link for an application.******