Religious and Spiritual Life Intern
|Date: 08/11/2011||Office/Department: Religious and Spiritual Life|
|Starting Wage: Minimum Wage||Supervisor: Adam Kirtley|
|Openings: No||Department Head:|
The Religious and Spiritual Life intern organizes and/or assists in various interfaith and spiritual life programming opportunities. The intern will work closely with the Coordinator to organize and implement established programs such as: The Multicultural Festival of Lights, The Opening Week Interfaith Service of Welcome and Welcome Back, Interfaith Service projects, the RSL Film series, and Spirituali-TEAs. The intern will also assist the coordinator in the development of new programs.
Applicants must have:
- Open to all Whitman College students.
- A desire to foster diverse opportunities for religious and spiritual expression at Whitman.
- A flexible, self-directed work ethic with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to prioritize responsibilities and juggle multiple tasks.
- Students with prior interfaith experience are encouraged to apply.