|Date: 08/07/2012||Office/Department: Outdoor Program|
|Starting Wage: Min. Wage||Supervisor: Stuart Chapin|
|Openings: No||Department Head: Brien Sheedy|
To assist in updating the outdoor program web site, manage digital media, create videos and other multimedia presentations.
- Keep content on Outdoor Program web site up to date.
- Create new pages and fine tune web site’s organization.
- Update the OP Facebook page and other media outlets.
- Create videos using photos and video of OP trips.
- Organize the media storage on the OP shop computer.
- Use Photoshop to help create posters and other documents for the OP.
- Other tech duties as assigned.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Experience with web design and maintenance.
- Experience creating movies and multi-media presentations.
- Experience with Photoshop.
- Reliable and self directed.
- Attention to accuracy.
*******Please do not hit the "Apply for this job" link at the bottom of this job description.*******
Please submit resume and portfolio to Stuart Chapin, Assistant Director of the Outdoor Program at email@example.com