|Date: 10/01/2010||Office/Department: Printing Services|
|Starting Wage: Minimum Wage||Supervisor: Amber Woodworth|
|Openings: No||Department Head: Amber Woodworth|
****Students must qualify for Federal Work Study to apply for this position****
1. To handle a variety of clerical assignments including filing.
2. To manage recycled paper notepad project.
3. To proof various publications distributed on campus.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to work independently.
2. Well developed organizational skills.
3. Reliable; able to take responsibility for the job.
4. Excellent people skills; able to deal comfortably with faculty and students on behalf of the office.
5. Attention to accuracy.
6. Able to enjoy taking on a project involving considerable detail work.
Pay Rate: Minimum Wage
Time Commitment: 5 hours per week
Application Process: Complete the application below for Amber Woodworth at email@example.com