|Date: 08/05/2011||Office/Department: Annual Giving Office|
|Starting Wage:||Supervisor: Helen Tanaka|
|Openings: No||Department Head: Brian Dohe|
- Assisting the Annual Fund Officer with interviewing caller candidates.
- Preparing training materials
- Assisting in the training of callers at the mandatory training session.
- Setting up the calling room and organizing materials for the evening calling session prior to the beginning of the session.
- Making sure that all phone lines are occupied.
- Answering questions and motivating callers during the calling session.
- Evaluating the performance of individual callers.
- Tracking pledges.
- Tallying nightly stats.
- Cleaning/closing up the calling room.
- Bringing confidential calling material back to the Whitman Fund Office.
Managers are required to manage one night and call one night and will be evaluated on their calls using the same standards as those used for other callers.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Phonathon caller experience.
APPLICATION FILING PERIODS
Applications accepted in August and December as positions are vacated.