|Date: 08/07/2012||Office/Department: Annual Giving Office|
|Starting Wage: $10.00||Supervisor: Helen Tanaka|
|Openings: No||Department Head: Brian Dohe|
- Call alumni and parents on behalf of Whitman's Office of Annual Giving to solicit an annual gift, update biographical information and keep alumni and parents connected with the Whitman community.
- Attend the mandatory training session for all callers.
- Keep accurate records of all calls.
- Work a minimum of 2 of 3 shifts per week (2.5 hours per shift).
- Arrive for scheduled shift on time and ready for work.
- Be involved in and knowledgeable about campus events.
- Maintain a professional but friendly demeanor curing calls.
- Other duties as required.
Stop by the Office of Annual Giving (Memorial 123) or contact Helen Tanaka at 527-5194 or at (email@example.com) for more information.
Application and interview required.
******Please do not hit the "Apply for this job" tab at the bottom of this job description*******