Vehicle Maintenance Technician
|Date: 10/31/2012||Office/Department: Outdoor Program|
|Starting Wage: Minimum||Supervisor: Assistant Director|
|Openings: No||Department Head: Outdoor Program Director|
The Vehicle Maintenance Technician will work 2-4 hours/week, (more during busy seasons and less during off-seasons). The primary purpose of this position is to designate once person for the consistent basic maintenance check-up as well as the interior and exterior cleaning of the Outdoor Program truck and minivan.
WHITMAN COLLEGE OUTDOOR PROGRAM
VEHICLE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN APPLICATION
We request that you provide a cover letter addressing the following questions and any other pertinent information. Also include one letter of reference. Internviews will be conducted immediately and selection of candidate will be announced prior to the beginning of Winter Break.
Year in School: _____________________________________________________
Submission Date: _____________________________________________________
The following application qualifies you for consideration as the Outdoor Program Vehicle Maintenance Technician. Please answer all of the following questions to the best of your ability and email to Stuart Chapin, Assistant Director of Outdoor Programs at email@example.com.
1) Why would you like to be the Vehicle Maintenance Technician?
2) What skills and experiences do you bring to this posisiton, especially vehicle maintenance?
3) How do you plan to balance your duties as VMT with academic and campus commitments?
4) Are you van certified through Whitman College? If not, what kind of experience and comfort level do you have with driving a full size pick up truck?
5) What additional qualifications can you bring to this position?
6) Are you able to commit to one academic year, and possibly more in this position?
Please provide contact information for two references.
Please email this application as an attachment to: