The Student Engagement Center's new advanced job-search and career development tool.
The SEC is proud to announce a new tool designed to expand students' job search abilities, and enhance the sharing of information between students and employers - all while keeping things simple and easy to use!
Now accepting alumni registrations!
iEngage Features for Students & Alumni
Job Postings - Both on- and off-campus employers looking specifically for Whitman students can post available positions through iEngage. Those postings can be found through Jobs > iEngage Jobs
- Extended Job & Internship Databases - Access to the NACElink Job Network, a nationwide database of jobs for recent graduates, which can be found through Jobs > NACE Job Network. You also have access to the Nationwide Internships Consortium, which has thousands of internship postings from around the country - geared specifically towards liberal arts students like yourself. To access NIC, use the "jump to" button on the iEngage home page.
- Customized Notifications - By filling out the "Job & Event Notifications" fields under your personal profile, you can let us know what jobs & events you would like to be notified about. If you would not liked to be emailed through the system, simply let us know under Profile > Privacy.
- Career Explorer - Allows students to search and explore career fields based on projected growth, level of preparation, outlook, and environmental impact.
- Event Registration for SEC-related information sessions and other events
- Employer and Contact Directories - Giving you exhaustive information on potential employers and the ability to choose "favorite" employers and contacts for fast access.