The best opportunities for advancement in modern business come to those who have acquired knowledge of the underlying principles of economics, finance, and communication with society. A background in the sciences to prepare for the changing world may be beneficial. An understanding of the relation of business to government and the position of business in society also is essential. Technical training in the field of business administration is best achieved in graduate school or through on the job training.
Check out these useful resources:
- Graduate Management Admissions Council - A non-profit organization of leading graduate business schools around the world.
- Guide to the GMAT - This guide from Online MBA provides many useful resources for anyone interested in taking the GMAT.
- GMAT Test Questions - Provides information on the quantitative, verbal, and analytical portions of the GMAT.
- Yahoo: Business Schools - A collection of links to business schools, departments, and programs throughout the world. Includes links to colleges and universities.
- Business School Comparison - A site that compares business schools based on various criteria.