We are working to build greater opportunity for Whitman students and alumni to explore careers and gain experience in the greater Seattle area. Check out our blog for upcomming events in the Seattle Hub and other cities!
Find Whitties in Seattle: Search the Alumni Database: Discuss Careers:
WHW Hub events - Mark your calendars now!
- Week of June 8th - Walla Walla
- Week of June 15th - West Coast Tour: Seattle, Portland & San Francisco
- Week of June 22nd - East Coast Stopovers: NYC, DC
*Specific dates, times and locations to come in the May edition of Whittie News.
Internships and First Destination Jobs
Use the Whitman Internship Grant Database to explore previous WIG internships in the Seattle area.
- Use the Whitman Connect Alumni Database to find more alumni in the Seattle/Bellevue area.
- Seattle's Craigslist is always a great site for finding housing, employment, and local information.
- The Seattle Networking Guide connects people and companies to Seattle's most vibrant organizations for professional and social networking, civic engagement, volunteering, and strategic community relations.
- NW Jobs provides job listings and resources for folks looking for employment in the Seattle area.
- Campus Point still updates job and employer information focusing on helping recent graduates to find a job.
- Work Source is the State of Washington's official site for online employment services. Through its resources you can find a job, get job search help, locate workforce services in your area, access career information and more.
- University of Washington Housing and Food Services
- Seattle University Summer Housing
- Seattle Central CC Housing
- Uloop Washington
- Seattle Sublet
- Apartment List (Seattle)
- Zillow (Seattle)
- HotPads (Seattle)
- Trulia (Seattle)
Healthcare and Outdoor Activities
- Community Health Plan of Washington (CHPW)
- Staying Active in Seattle
- Seattle Attractions: What to Do
- Seattle Transit (for residents)
- Seattle Directions (for tourists)
- Downtown Seattle
- Port of Seattle (Transit Information)
Do you know of more resources that could help Whitman students and alumni? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org!