Log into myWhitman for more resources, such as:
- Enhanced People Search
- Flex Account Information
- Global Health and Security Updates
- Plant and WCTS Support Requests
- Vacation/Sick Leave Information
Alerts and Notices
The deadline to apply to have your art included in "Art Outside the Box" is March 7, 2014. You'll find more information and a proposal form here.
Do you have an idea for a project to help reduce Whitman's environmental impact while also saving money? Apply for the Sustainability Revolving Loan Fund (SRLF). The deadline is Monday, March 10th at 4 p.m. Contact Tristan Sewell for details.
Spring vacation begins at 6 p.m., Friday, March 14 (all residence halls close at 9 a.m., Saturday, March 15) and ends at 8 a.m., Monday, March 31 (all residence halls open at noon, Sunday, March 30).
- Accreditation Information
- Communication Resources (visual style guide, logos, print job ticket, Ingeniux tips, etc.)
- Campus Events and Conferences
- Instructional Media Services (IMS) Support Requests
- Email List Management
- Netfiles (web-based file storage)
- Online Password Changer
- Postini (email filtering)
- Zimbra (email)