Log into myWhitman for more resources, such as:
- Enhanced People Search
- Flex Account Information
- Global Health and Security Updates
- Plant and WCTS Support Requests
- Vacation/Sick Leave Information
Global Studies Symposium: In/Humanity
As part of a multi-year exploration of the limits of the human body and definitions of the human, the Global Studies Steering Committee is pleased to announce this year's symposium topic, "In/Humanity." The Symposium is scheduled for Saturday, February 28 from 1-4pm.
Our three distinguished visiting scholars are Lori Gruen (Department of Philosophy, Feminist, Gender, and Sexuality Studies, and Environmental Studies, Wesleyan University), Peter Turnbaugh (Department of Microbiology & Immunology, G.W. Hooper Research Foundation, University of California, San Francisco) and Amrita Pande (Department of Sociology, University of Capetown).
Two Whitman faculty, Rebecca Hanrahan (Philosophy) and Kendra Golden (Biology), will respond to our guests. We will also have two student speakers, TBA.
- Accreditation Information
- Communication Resources (visual style guide, logos, print job ticket, Ingeniux tips, etc.)
- Conferences, Events & Scheduling
- Instructional Media Services (IMS) Support Requests
- Barracuda (spam filtering)
- Email List Management
- Holiday Schedule
- Netfiles (web-based file storage)
- Online Password Changer
- Zimbra (email)