Checklist of Key Due Dates and Requirements
1. Submit the Honors in Major Study Application to department/committee chair before October break (due by October 10, 2014).
- Optional: download and begin using the Thesis Template.
2. Submit two paper copies of thesis to Dona LaFran in Penrose Library no later than Reading Day of spring semester (May 13, 2015; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014). Paper copies must include:
a thesis title page that closely follows the sample (click to view sample)
a certificate of approval form signed by thesis advisor
3. Submit a digital version (required):
- Submit a pdf/a version to the digital submission form by Reading Day due date (May 13, 2015; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014).
- Sign and submit the non-exclusive distribution license--note, all co-authors and thesis advisors must sign the same form. Submit form to Dona LaFran by Reading Day of spring semester (May 14, 2014; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014).
Please note: for complete instructions on #2 and #3, please see the Printing and Submission page.