Checklist of Key Due Dates and Requirements
1. Submit the Honors in Major Study Application to department/committee chair before October break.
2. Submit two paper copies of thesis to Dona LaFran in Penrose Library no later than Reading Day of spring semester (May 14, 2014; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014). Paper copies must include:
a thesis title page that closely follows the sample (click to view sample)
a certificate of approval form signed by thesis advisor
3. Submit a digital version (required):
- Submit a pdf/a version to the digital submission form by Reading Day due date (May 14, 2014; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014 ).
- Sign and submit the non-exclusive distribution license--note, all co-authors and thesis advisors must sign the same form. Submit form to Dona LaFran by Reading Day of spring semester (May 14, 2014; Fall semester Dec 12, 2014).
Please note: for complete instructions on #2 and #3, please see the Printing and Submission page.