Spring 2014 Registration
- Web Check-in must be completed by ALL students by Friday, January 31, 2014.
- Adviser consent IS NOT required to complete Web Check-in.
- Electronic adviser consent IS required to add/drop courses
- Check your registration holds via CLEo starting Tuesday, January 14, 2014 . If a hold is shown, contact the appropriate office to obtain clearance.
Business Office - located in Mem 233 (x5143); Financial Aid - located in Penrose House (x5178)
Health Center - located at 11 Merriam St (x5281); Registrar's Office - located in Mem 212 (x5983)
- Check Registration Holds - clear all holds indicated by contacting the appropriate office (see above)
- Provide Emergency Contact Information - you will be asked to provide a number where you wish to receive campus alert information as well as emergency contact information. Finally, you will be asked to agree to the Financial Responsbility statement.
- Survey Question - you will be asked to answer one survey question at the end of check-in.
- Add/drop appointment times for Monday, January 20 are listed below by graduation date. Students will be allowed access to web add/drop at the appointment time for their class and will continue to have access during the entire add/drop period.
Class of 2014 start at 8 am
Class of 2015 start at 10 am
Class of 2015 start at 12 Noon
Class of 2017 start at 3 pm
- ACCESS Web Check-in and/or Add-Drop via QUACK through your CLEo account. You must complete Web Check-in before you will be allowed to make changes to your schedule.
- TO ADD A CLASS, you must first add it to your Course Wishlist using the "Add Courses to your Course Wishlist" link. When you have selected the course, click on "Add to Wishlist" at the bottom of the page. You may then use the "+" action button to add it to your schedule. Click on "Save Changes" and the course will be added to your schedule.
- TO DROP A CLASS, click on the "˗" action button next to the class you wish to drop from your schedule. It is important that you verify that a replacement course is open before dropping a course from your schedule. If you drop a course that is closed (full), you will not be able to re-add the course unless you have electronic instructor consent. Click on "Save Changes" and the course will be dropped from your schedule.
- VERIFY the courses listed in the "Current Schedule" section to ensure that your schedule is correct. If so, click the "Logout" button at the top of the screen.
- To enroll in an ACADEMIC OVERLOAD you must have a 3.50 or higher cumulative and previous semester GPA and obtain signatures from your adviser and all instructors of the courses you completed in the previous semester at Whitman. The Academic Overload Form is available on the Registrar's web site at www.whitman.edu/content/registrar/students/forms or in the office.
- A new feature for spring: You may also contact the Registrar's Office through a Live Chat option. This will be available from January 20, 2014 through January 31, 2014 between the hours of 8:30 am to 4:30 pm. Live Chat will be located at the bottom right of the registration screen in your CLEo account.
- Students may also call us at x5983, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit Memorial 212.
CLASSES BEGIN - Tuesday, January 21, 2014
- Arranged classes - First meeting will be at 12:30 pm, Wednesday, January 22, in the office of the instructor.
For information on how to read your ACADEMIC EVALUATION, see the "Students and Alumni" section on the Registrar's Office website.