Spring 2014 Pre-registration
Web pre-registration appointments for the spring will be scheduled as shown below. You will receive your appointment time and instructions from the Registrar's Office via email. If you mistakenly delete the email, your appointment time is available in your CLEo account.
Class of 2014 Thursday, Nov 7, 4:30 - 8 pm
Class of 2015 (OCS) Friday, Nov 8, 4:30 - 8 pm (open until Monday, Nov 11 at 8 am)
Class of 2016 Monday, Nov 11, 4:30 - 9 pm
Class of 2017 Tuesday, Nov 12, 4:30 - 9 pm
You are allowed access to web pre-registration starting at your appointment time through 8:00 am the following day. Capacities will be updated for classes controlling enrollments by class year by Noon each day. Pre-registration will remain open until the last day of finals, December 20.
Important Pre-registration Information
· Pre-registration times will be randomly assigned within your graduating class year.
· Make an appointment with your academic adviser to discuss your schedule of classes prior to your pre-registration time (see above).
· You MUST have your adviser’s WEB approval to pre-register.
· You can view your Academic Evaluation on the Web through the student portal, my.whitman.edu/students, to see what requirements are outstanding for degree completion.
· You must request instructor consent to be pre-registered for a closed or consent class.
· If you request consent from an instructor, and it is granted, you will receive an automated confirmation email. Please follow the instructions in the email to accept the consent. Once the Registrar’s Office receives your acceptance you will be added to the class and receive confirmation by email. You may check the status of your consent requests via CLEo/QUACK at any time.
· To be pre-registered for any class time conflict, you must complete a Course Conflict Resolution form (available on the Registrar’s web page or in the Registrar’s office) with the signatures of BOTH instructors, and then register for the conflicting class in the Registrar’s Office (MEM 212).
· The listing of classes for 2013-14 may be accessed via Search for Classes (under Student Toolbox in the portal, my.whitman.edu/students).
· A full time load at Whitman is 12 academic credits. You may pre-register for 18 academic credits and unlimited activity credits during pre-registration. During the add period in January, you can then enroll in additional academic credits upon approval of an Academic Overload request.
· New for spring pre-registration: you may contact the Registrar’s Office through a Live Chat during evening registration times. This will be located at the bottom right of the registration screen in your CLEo account.
· The Registrar’s Office will be staffed during all student pre-registration appointment times. You may call us at x5983, email email@example.com, use Live Chat, or visit Memorial 212 and we will be happy to help with any issues.
For information on how to read your ACADEMIC EVALUATION, see the "Students and Alumni" section on the Registrar's Office website.