Fall 2013 Pre-registration Information for Returning Students
Web pre-registration appointments for the fall 2013 semester will be scheduled as shown below. You will receive your appointment time and instructions from the Registrar's Office via email. If you mistakenly delete the email, your appointment time is available on your CLEo account.
Class of 2014 Friday, April 19, Noon - 5 pm
Class of 2015 Monday, April 22, 4:30 - 9 pm
Class of 2016 Tuesday, April 23, 4:30 - 9 pm
You are allowed access to web pre-registration starting at your appointment time through 8:00am the following day, with the exception of those registering on Friday. Your access will remain until 8:00am Monday morning. Capacities will be updated for classes controlling enrollments by class level by Noon each day. Pre-registration will remain open until the last day of finals, May 14.
Important Pre-registration Information
• Registration times are randomly assigned within your graduating class year.
• Search for Classes is located in the Student Toolbox and the College Catalog is located in the Academic section on the student portal at my.whitman.edu. The 2013-14 versions of both of these where available as of Friday, April 5. An email was sent to all students stating that the information is now available.
• Make an appointment with your academic adviser to discuss your schedule of classes prior to your registration time (see above).
• You MUST have your adviser's WEB approval to pre-register.
• The Registrar’s Office will be staffed during all pre-registration appointment times. If you run into any problems while registering, feel free to call us at x5983, email email@example.com, or visit Memorial 212 for assistance.
• You can view your Academic Evaluation on the Web through the portal at my.whitman.edu to confirm requirements which are outstanding for degree completion.
• You must request instructor consent to be pre-registered for a closed or consent class.
• If you request consent from an instructor, and it is granted, you will receive an automated confirmation email. Please follow the instructions in the email to accept consent and have the class added by the Registrar's Office. You will receive confirmation by email from the Registrar's Office that the class has been added. You may check the status of your consent requests via QUACK at any time.
• To be registered for any class time conflict, you must complete a Course Conflict Resolution form (available on the Registrar's web page or in the Registrar's office) with the signatures of BOTH instructors, and then register for the conflicting class in the Registrar's Office (MEM 212).
• A full time load at Whitman is 12 to 18 academic credits. You may register for 18 academic credits and unlimited activity credits during pre-registration. Students wishing to enroll in an academic overload must wait until the start of the fall semester to add credits upon approval of an Academic Overload form.
For information on how to read your ACADEMIC EVALUATION, see www.whitman.edu/registrar/eval.