Forms have been made available on-line for the convenience of the students. At this time, however, only a few may be submitted electronically. To use these forms: fill out all fields, print and then submit them to the Registrar's Office.

Forms Currently Available:

Academic Overload Form

Course Conflict Resolution

Declaration of Major

Declaration of Minor

Honors in Major Study Application

Individually Planned Major

Leave of Absence

Notice of Change of Major Adviser

P-D-F Application


Request for Approval of Transfer Credit (for continuing students)

Request for GENS 146 Section Change

Schedule Worksheet

Transcript Request

Transfer Credit Eligibility (for new students)

Whitman Graduation Application