Whitman College Student Health Center
The Welty Student Health Center staff extends you a warm and healthy welcome. We are here to offer assistance with your health care needs and concerns during your academic years at Whitman College. In order for us to provide the most effective health care service, it is essential that you complete the following tasks prior to your arrival on campus:
1. Complete the Immunization and Screening Form online at cleo.whitman.edu by August 15, 2014.
You will need your new Whitman College Identification Number (WID) to log in!
2. Complete the insurance information online at cleo.whitman.edu by July 15, 2014.
If you have private health insurance; input your private health insurance information where indicated.
(NOTE: The student group insurance policy annual premium is included on your billing statement.
This charge will automatically be removed after completing your private insurance information.)
If you do not have private health insurance or if your current plan does not have medical coverage in Walla Walla (Kaiser Plans will need a reciprocity number through Group Health) I encourage you to:
- For non-residents: research your state health insurance exchange and purchase a policy with "out of network" benefits or purchase a multi-state plan. More information about health plans and exchanges can be found at www.healthcare.gov
- For Washington residents: visit www.wahealthplanfinder.org and use this online marketplace to compare and enroll in free and low-cost health insurance. This site may also be used for assistance applying for coverage or to find a navigator or broker in your area.
- Purchase the A-G/US Fire policy available through Whitman College. Cost for a calendar year (August 10, 2014- August 9, 2015) is $1,915.41 you can purchase by checking the appropriate box on-line at cleo.whitman.edu
(This is likely to be the last year Whitman College will provide a plan for domestic students)
Students CANNOT finalize their class registration until these requirements are met.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these requirements or your current health care needs, please contact:
Claudia Ness, RN,BA
Director of Student Health Services