Forms Required for Working at Whitman College
BEFORE Beginning Work at Whitman, Student Employees Must Complete the Forms Listed Below with Human Resource Department.
- Instructions with Form I-9 (pg 7 & 8) and Lists of Acceptable Documents (page 9) .
- All documents must be original with the exception of a certified copy of birth certificate
- This MUST be signed on the 1st day of work or prior to the first day of work
W-4 (Employee Withholding Allowance form for Federal Taxes)
- This MUST be completed within 30 days of employment
Quick Link: http://training.newmedialearning.com/pwh/whitman
Whitman College Disclosure Statement Form - This ONLY needs to be completed if you will be working unsupervised with children, developmentally disable persons or vulnerable adults.
- A background check through the Human Resource Department will also be done when students are in any position which may involve unsupervised access to children, developmentally disabled persons or vulnerable adults as defined by the law.
***Any questions regarding employment forms or how to complete them please contact the Human Resource Department located in the Memorial Building Basement Room 104 or 509-527-5172***
Other Student Resource Web Pages