Welty Student Health Center is a full service clinic. Services available include:
- 12 overnight beds with a qualified nursing staff
- Physician availability for examination of ill students, physical exams or consultation. Physicians available 2 hours daily.
- Prescriptions assistance from local pharmacy
- In-house lab testing, strep, mono, urinalysis pregnancy tests
- Allergy antigens are administered per private MD's orders
- Ultrasound and phototheraphy
- Assistance in outside referrals and insurance questions
- Transportation to outside health services by previous arrangement
- Vaccines and Travel health
- STD and HIV testing
- Reproductive Clinic on Tuesday evenings and Morning After Treatment
- Physical therapy/Sports Trainer and massage therapy by appointment
- Diet and nutrition consults by appointment
For security reasons, the Health Center doors are locked from 6:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Use Whitman swipecard to access foyer doors.