Claudia Ness, RN
Health Center Director
Welty Student Health Center
11 Merriam Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Main Phone: (509) 527-5281
Nurse's Phone: (509) 527-5295
Fax: (509) 527-4999
Clinic is walk-in basis, nurse triage prior to seeing physician, Emergent Care takes priority.
Welty Student Health Center is open 24/7, except during school breaks.
Physician Clinic Hours
- Monday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Tuesday 5:30 pm - 7:15 pm (Women's Health and Referred Urgent Care only)
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am
More Services at Welty Student Health
- Allergy Antigen only given on Mon and Fri 8-9am and Wed 10-11am
- Blood Draws: Weekdays before 12pm ONLY.
- Heart to Heart HIV Testing: First Wednesday of every month from 5-6pm (FREE)
- Massage Therapy: Wednesday 4pm, 5pm or 6pm by appointment. (Cash or check only)
- Nutritionist/Registered Dietician: By appointment.
- Physical Therapy Mon and Thu 4:30-5:30pm (walk-in)
- Sports Medicine: Mon and Thu 3:00-4:00pm (by appointment ONLY)
- Transportation for medical appointments available Mon-Fri. 7:30am-4:00pm.
(Call HC one day before to request designated time of transport)
Call the Welty Student Health Center for more information!