Claudia Ness, RN
Health Center Director
Welty Student Health Center
11 Merriam Street
Walla Walla, WA 99362
Main Phone: (509) 527-5281
Nurse's Phone: (509) 527-5295
Fax: (509) 527-4999
Clinic is walk-in basis, nurse triage prior to seeing physician, Emergent Care takes priority.
Welty Student Health Center is open 24/7, except during school breaks.
Physician Clinic Hours
- Monday 8:00 am - 11:30 am (Dr. Carolyn O'Connor MD)
- Tuesday- No Physician this day
- Wednesday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Dr. Mike Tacheny MD)
- Thursday 10:00 am - 12:00 pm (Dr. Heather Tacheny MD)
- Friday 8:00 am - 10:00 am (Dr. Evelyn Rodriqez MD)
More Services at Welty Student Health
- Allergy Antigen only given on Monday-Friday during Physician clinic.
- Blood Draws: Weekdays 7:00am-2:30pm ONLY.
- Heart to Heart HIV Testing: First Wednesday of every month from 5-6pm (FREE)
- Massage Therapy: Wednesday 4pm, 5pm or 6pm by appointment. (Cash or check only)
- Nutritionist/Registered Dietician: By appointment.
- Transportation for medical appointments available Mon-Fri. 7:30am-3:30pm.
(Call HC one day before to request designated time of transport)
Call the Welty Student Health Center for more information!