Checklist of Key Due Dates and Requirements
1. Submit the Honors in Major Study Application to department/committee chair before October break.
2. Submit two paper copies of thesis to Dona LaFran in Penrose Library no later than Reading Day of spring semester (May 8, 2013). Paper copies must include:
a title page that closely follows the sample
a certificate of approval form signed by thesis advisor
3. Email abstract form to firstname.lastname@example.org by Reading Day due date (May 8, 2013).
If Submitting an Electronic Version, You Must Also:
1. Submit a pdf/a version to email@example.com by Reading Day due date (May 8, 2013).
2. Sign and submit the non-exclusive distribution license--note, all co-authors and thesis advisors must sign the same form. Submit form to Dona LaFran by Reading Day of spring semester (May 8, 2013).