President's Gift Societies
Thank you for your ongoing financial support of Whitman. I ask you to renew your investment in the College this year with a gift at the President’s Gift Society level.
Gifts to Whitman this year also count toward our Now Is the Time Campaign. The campaign focuses on providing scholarships for students, building our academic program, and investing in the financial strength of the College through the Annual Fund as well as the unrestricted endowment. While we have made great progress, there is much to be done to help prepare our students to live and lead in our globally connected, technology driven 21st century world.
Please join me in investing in tomorrow’s community and professional leaders by:
- becoming a member of the President’s Gift Societies, or
- if you have been a member in the past, by increasing your support to the next level of membership.
Your generous support makes a difference. Thank you for all you do to strengthen Whitman.
George S. Bridges
President's Gift Society Levels
|President's Associates||$1,000 — $2,499|
|Waiilatpu Society||$2,500 — $4,999|
|Founders' Society||$5,000 — $9,999|
|Clock Tower Society||$10,000 — $24,999|
|President's Circle||$25,000 and more|
The $150 million Now Is the Time Campaign goal is the most ambitious in the history of the College. Whitman seeks support for a range of core initiatives to enhance all that we value in a Whitman education.
Academic Strength – $75 million goal
- Broaden and deepen the curriculum through strategic additions to the faculty
- Cultivate innovation and excellence in teaching and learning
- Increase extraordinary learning experiences for students
- Support the facilities and equipment necessary for a quality education
- Prepare students to lead in a globally connected world
Access and Affordability – $50 million goal
- Endow need-based scholarships
- Bolster merit scholarships and talent awards
Financial Strength – $25 million goal
- Build the unrestricted endowment for flexibility
- Increase yearly contributions to the Annual Fund for long-term stability
Members of the President’s Gift Societies play a critical role in sustaining and advancing the excellence that has characterized Whitman for generations. Leadership contributions to the President’s Gift Societies will have a tremendous impact on the Now Is the Time Campaign.
You may designate your gift to a program of your choice or make an unrestricted gift, thereby supporting the College’s greatest needs.
Unless otherwise instructed, Whitman College is pleased to acknowledge all contributors in College publications. Gift Society members receive special recognition in the Annual Report of Gifts found in the October issue of Whitman Magazine.