- Activating Your Account: As soon as you recieve your account information, you should activate your Whitman account. This will allow you to access your Whitman email, check registration and financial aid information via CLEo, and use complementary services such as netFiles. You will need to have your 7-digit account number ready in order to activate your account.
- Your Student ID card: Your ID card allows you to access buildings including the library and your residence hall, as well as to make charges to your account for things such as dining hall meals and bookstore purchases.
- Bringing a Computer to Whitman: Many students choose to bring a personal computer to Whitman. Follow the link on more information about buying a computer, campus computers, and which software to install.
- Protecting Your Computer: Important information on backups, viruses, updates, and more.
- Residence Hall Network (ResNet): Information on the wireless and ethernet connections available from all on-campus residences. Follow the link for information on registering and connecting to the network.
- Student Jobs with Technology Services: Application forms and information regarding technology services jobs available to students.