Creating a Video for a Class Assignment
The PDF below is a document for you if:
- you’re in a non-film making class where the professor has given you an assignment to create a video and you don’t know how to proceed.
- the professor has given very broad guidelines for the project and left the interpretation up to you.
- you’re making a “live-action” video, which means you’re filming actors and locations.
- you’re making a documentary or “movie clip compilation”-style project, where you are using existing footage you didn’t film to create your project.
- you’re concerned about completing the assignment, given that you have other classes, assignments, and commitments.
- you’re working with a group. If you’re working on your own, you will still find valuable information here.