Welcome New Students!
Technology Services is proud to help, support, and enhance your Whitman experience. We look forward to the many opportunities we will have to assist you during your studies here.
Most of the resources to help you succeed and grow your studies through technology can be found through the links at the top of this page. We encourage you to look through those links as you are able. In the meantime, we've listed below a few resources of interest to help you get started with using our website.
You're probably quite anxious to get settled in, and get ready for classes. We've listed below the resources you'll need to help get you started with technology here at Whitman:
- Activating your Network Account - make sure to have your 5 to 7- digit student ID number to do this.
- Your Student ID Card
- Bringing a Computer to Whitman
- Protecting Your Computer - Tips, Security Updates and Alerts and more
- Residence Hall Network (ResNet)
- Facilties & Equipment
- Sharing Music & Movies - your responsibilities with respect to copyright law
- IT Policies
- Student Jobs with Technology Services