How to use
Elluminate Live Video Conferencing
To schedule the Whitman Elluminate Live room, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Directions for using Elluminate:
1. The following will take approximately 8 minutes. You will want to be sure to have your equipment ready ahead of time.
- Make sure you have the following:
- high-speed internet connection (wireless works, but wired yields best results)
- web video camera (if you want others to see you)
- echo-free audio system (For hands-free use and quality sound, we recommend a head set.)
Please go to the following, http://www.elluminate.com/support/index.jsp , and complete steps 1 and 2.(3 minutes)
Then complete the "Participant Orientation (5 min.)", http://www.elluminate.com/support/docs/9.5/participant.jsp
Once your video conference is scheduled with IIMS, we'll send you a link that you will need to share with your participants. Simply clicking on the provided link will launch the session.
* Please advise participants to join the video conference 5-10 minutes early to test audio and video.
Sometimes the video runs choppy and causes the audio to have a major lag. You can select different video qualities. If it still runs choppy, you may want to eliminate video completely and only use the audio and presentation features of Elluminate.