IMS provides the following services for the Whitman community:
- Filming official Whitman events for archival purposes
- Assisting with setup and operation of classroom equipment
- Supporting multimedia presentations
- Providing equipment and support for video conferencing
- Checking out multimedia equipment
- Training faculty members in the proper use of classroom equipment
For assistance with multimedia presentations, and media duplication, please visit the Multimedia Development Lab (MDL).
For classroom equipment, IMS will replace up to one blown data projector lamp per projector per academic year at no charge. Additional replacements must be paid for by the department using the projector.