The mission of the Office of Information Technology is to Enhance the educational process and individual effectiveness, and facilitate College excellence through pervasive and cost-effective applications of information technology.
In fulfillment of this mission, WCTS offers a full complement of services and facilities. These include:
- consulting and documentation
- network design, maintenance and support
- management of campus computer labs
- maintenance and repair of college owned desktop computers
- user training and workshops
- development and support of administrative information systems
The Office of Information Technology is committed to managing limited resources, integrating current levels of technology and software, retaining knowledgeable support staff, and preserving the confidentiality, integrity and security of the information in our environment.