Staff Fringe Benefits Committee
The Staff Fringe Benefits Committee (SFBC) was formed in April 2007 by the President's Council. You can find more information below regarding our mission statement and a list of current members. Please use the links on the left to view minutes from our meetings, additional information about the committee, and to provide feedback to the committee.
In the context of the general policies established by the Board of Trustees, and guidelines provided by the Presidents Council, the Staff Fringe Benefits Committee reviews existing employee benefit programs and makes recommendations for the improvement, addition or deletion of programs. As a regular part of its work, the committee will review the cost, utilization and efficacy of the health programs specifically, and other employee welfare programs generally. The committee represents different areas and constituencies and makes recommendations to the President's Council.
- Jeff Donahue (Physical Plant) (CHAIR)
- Jason Arp (Alumni Relations/Development)
- Maggi Banderas (Student Services/Residence Life)
- Stacey Giusti (Dean of Faculty/Registrar)
- Sherrie Kamara (WCTS/IMS)
- Claudia Ness (Student Services/Health Center)
- Chris Tarvin (Admission)
- Deb Wright (Business Office/Human Resources)