- Pay Online!!! via eCheck or credit/debit card.
Please note that the e-check method includes a small $3.00 fee. Payment by credit/debit cards include a convenience fee of 2.5%. Please note: this additional cost to you may negate the worth of getting "miles" or other types of credit card incentives. This page does not require a login.
If you reside outside of the US, but have a US bank account, please contact your bank for a US zip code. You will need to have this information in order to complete an e-check payment through the link above.
- You may pay in person. We accept cash or checks in Memorial #233 from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- You may mail your payment in the form of a personal check, cashier’s check, or money order to: ATTN Student Accounts, Whitman College, 345 Boyer Ave, Walla Walla, WA 99362.
- You may pay by wire transfer directly to our bank. Please contact us for wire instructions.
- Check Your Balance – Students who are currently enrolled may access their account online 24/7 by logging into my.whitman.edu. Click 'Students' in the top menu bar, then 'AR Statement' in the lefthand menu. Select the date you would like to see transaction from, and an account type. Click 'View Statement'.
You may also contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone (509.527.5143), during business hours, to check your balance or request a current statement be sent to you via USPS or email.
- Credit Balance and Refunds - When you have a credit balance on your account, you may request a refund check and pick it up in the Business Office. We can also refund up to $200 in cash. When you request a refund, please keep in mind that if you use your ID card to charge on campus, we prefer you leave a small credit balance on your account to cover these charges. If you have a local bank, you may leave a deposit slip at the Business Office for us to take to your bank with your refund check. You will be able pick up your refund check in person the following day. [insert form to email stuaccts – WID, amount, made out to student, parent, mailing addr if dif from home if mailing]
- Returned Payments - Our bank will submit a check twice before returning the payment to us. Once it is returned, we charge a $25 fee for returned checks.
Electronic check payments that are returned to us for insufficient funds are assessed a fee of $4.50.