Apply to work in the Office of Admission
Want to show off Whitman and get paid at the same time? Overnight Hosting is open to students living on campus, including incoming freshmen. Overnight stays are offered to prospective students most Sunday through Thursday nights.
Overnight Hosting includes:
- Picking up your overnight guest at either the Admission Office or Penrose Library
- Having dinner and breakfast with your student in one of the dining halls
- Providing a space for your student to sleep in your room. They are instructed to bring a sleeping bag, pillow, sleeping mat, and homework or a book to occupy their time while you are doing your homework
- Following the Overnight Host guidelines
- Showing prospective students what you love about Whitman
Interested in taking prospective students to lunch? Lunch Hosting is a fun way to share your Whitman experience with others. You can be a resource to prospective students by answering their questions over lunch in one of the dining halls.
Lunch Hosting includes:
- Picking up prospective students at the Admission Office
- Eating lunch with students in one of the dining halls
- Following the Lunch Host guidelines
- Telling prospective students what you love about Whitman
If you are enthusiastic about your Whitman experience and would like to share that with prospective students, please apply now! Applications are accepted on an on-going basis.
Contact: Mary Beth Ehrhardt, Campus Visit Coordinator, email@example.com, 509-522-4423
Thank you for your interest in hosting.