Fall Visitors' Day
Each fall, we welcome prospective students and their families to experience the Whitman community in action. We hope you will join us on campus!
This year, Fall Visitors' Day will be held on Monday, November 10th, 2014.
Check-in for the event will start at 7:45 a.m. till 8:15 a.m.
Here are just a few of the events and activities we will have planned for you:
- Campus Tours
- Admission and Financial Aid Session
- Class Visits
- Faculty Panel on Signature Programs
- Fellowships, Research and Internship Opportunities
- Academic Program Presentations
- Student Panel
- Outdoor Program Slide Show
- Off-Campus Studies Presentation
- Intercultural Center Open House
- Coach and Student-Athlete Meetings
- Complimentary Breakfast and Lunch
Visitors Please Note:
- We do NOT offer individual interviews on Visitors’ Days.
- Overnight stays are no longer available for this event.
- Limited class visits will be offered on a first come, first serve basis during registration Monday morning. Only students will be allowed to attend classes due to the high volume of visitors on this day.
- Visitors will have the chance to meet with coaches and student athletes on Visitors’ Days if they decide to attend the Whitman Athletics presentation.
- Please call the Office of Admission at (509) 527-5176 or toll free at (877) 462-9448 if you have any questions.