Costs and Fees
Use of the climbing wall is open and free of charge to all students, staff and faculty. Alumni and family of students, staff, faculty and alumni have a day use fee of $7. Guests of students, staff, faculty and almuni have a day use fee of $9.
Daily Rental Rates:
- harness $2.50 (community $3.50)
- shoes $3.50 (community $4.50)
- ATC w/ locking biner: $1 (community $2)
- day package: harness, shoes, and ATC w/ biner: $6 (community $10)
- full semester package: $50(community $60)
- full semester shoe package: $40 (community $50)
- helmet: free
- crash pad $8 (community $10)
- basics/movement/gri gri clinics: $6 (non student $12)
- lead clinic: $25 (non student $35)
- proficiency tests (upon issue of toprope/lead card): $10
- lost card: $5
Swipe Cards are available for purchase at the climbing center. Swipe cards come in 5 and 10 swipe increments and swipes do not expire. A 5-swipe card for alumni and family of students, facutly, staff and alumni is $30. A 5-swipe card for guests of students, facutly and staff is $40. A 10-swipe card for alumni and family of students, faculty, staff and alumni is $56. A 10-swipe card for guests of students, faculty and staff is $72. Swipe Card Info.