National deadline: June 30, 2015
- Bachelor's degree
- 18 or older at the start of program
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident, or citizen of countries in the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe or the Americas.
- Begin proposed program after January 1, 2016 and no later than November 30, 2016. Applicants who have already begun or will begin their intended program prior to 2016 are not eligible.
- All relevant supporting documentation (See required documents under "Application Materials.")
- No current or completed (since January 1, 2014) Australian Government sponsored scholarship
Award summary and conditions: Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships are internationally competitive, merit-based awards provided by the Australian government to support citizens of Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, Europe and the Americas to undertake study, research and professional development programs in Australia. Programs support masters or doctorate degree study, research, vocational/professional development.
All recipients receive:
- travel allowance: $3,000 (with a provision to pay up to $4,500 under special circumstances)
- establishment allowance: $2,000 (fellowships) or $4,000 (scholarships)
- monthly stipend: $3,000 (paid to the maximum program duration on a pro-rata basis)
- health insurance for the full duration of the program (OSHC for non-Australians)
- travel insurance (except during program for non-Australians)
Tuition fees are paid up to the maximum study/research duration on a pro-rata basis. Tuition includes student service fees and amenities fees.
Application process: electronic (https://endeavouradmin.deewr.gov.au/ES/ESApplication/Security/Login.aspx)
- proof of citizenship
- evidence of community service
- two letters of recommendation (submitted electronically using forms)
- evidence of admission to an Australian university
- evidence of language proficiency for non-native English speakers
- nomination from campus advisor
- employment record